1. Information on how to enter form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. The promoter of this competition is Open Universities Australia Pty Ltd ABN 97 053 431 888 (“OUA”).
3. This competition commences at 9:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 5 April, 2017 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 17 April, 2017 (“Entry Period”).
4. The winners will be selected and notified by 5:00pm AEST on 18 April, 2017.
5. To enter, entrants should:
a. Be following Open2Study on Instagram (username: @open2study).
b. Comment on any of the designated giveaway posts on the Open2Study Instagram page with the answer to the question “What motivates you?”
c. Tag a friend in the comment.
d. Give permission to OUA for sharing the competition submission.
6. Entries must be received by OUA during the Entry Period. Entries received after the end of the Entry Period will not be considered.
7. More than one submission is permitted if each submission is different.
8. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on relevance, inspiration and individuality. The best entry as determined by the judges will win a prize.
9. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from the Open2Study team at OUA.
10. There are three prizes of a AUD$50 gift card to be given away. The winning submission may appear on the Open2Study social media pages and Open2Study website.
11. No monetary value can be determined for the experience. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. OUA accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
12. Winners will be notified through a direct message on Instagram.
14. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants must note that they are providing the information to OUA and not to Instagram. It is each entrant’s responsibility to adhere to the requirements of the Terms & Conditions and the prevailing terms and conditions of Instagram. OUA will take no responsibility for any comment that has been posted incorrectly.
15. OUA shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. OUA reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition.