1. Information on how to enter form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. The promoter of this competition is Open Universities Australia Pty Ltd ABN 97 053 431 888 (“OUA”).
3. This competition commences at 9.00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on 17 October, 2016 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on 13 November, 2016 (“Entry Period”).
4. The winners will be selected and notified by 5:00pm AEDT on Thursday 17 November, 2016.
5. To enter, students should:
a. Be an Open2Study student enrolled in the Open2Study course ‘The Art of Photography’, that started on 17 October 2016.
b. Post their photograph to Facebook, Twitter or Google+ with the hashtag #O2SPhotoComp.
c. Include a caption or title for the photograph and/or the link to their photography website.
d. Give permission to OUA for sharing the photograph and/or the link to their photography website.
6. Entries must be received by OUA during the Entry Period. Entries received after the end of the Entry Period will not be considered.
7. Students may enter more than once, on the grounds that each entry is different.
8. Once the submission has been received, no re-submission will be allowed.
9. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on relevance, creativity and individuality. The best entry as determined by the judges will win a prize.
10. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from the Open2Study team at OUA.
11. There is one prize to be given away. The winning photograph will appear at the top of the Open2Study social media pages for fourteen (14) days with a link to the student’s photography website, if they have one. After this time, it will return to its position in chronological order.
12. No monetary value can be determined for the experience. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. OUA accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
13. Winners will be notified through the social media platform the entry was submitted through.
14. OUA shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. OUA reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition.